Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Bullet points

  • On Sunday we walked from Sports Basement to Fort Point, the sun was shining and a cool crisp wind blowing, just spectacular
  • Jennifer and Jason brought baby Quinn to the spa party and Tank LOVED him; many doggie licks and baby squeals. They were best friends instantly
  • Marty Willson-Piper is releasing his new solo record next month. (See Colin? It can be done under a year!)
  • Our building is going up for sale and it all makes me so very tired. I have asked Hestia, Kali and Durga to protect us from eviction and condo conversion
  • I've booked the studio on June 21st and I'm hoping I can get Colin in for a taping; there's no excuse now that he's living in LA
  • Belize in 37 days!!
  • Happy hour on Thursday (we're off on Friday, thanks Cesar Chavez); so we'll see ya at Trader Sam's