Thursday, May 15, 2008

Feeling Hot Hot Hot

and pretty much loving it, I mean how often does it get to 88 degrees in San Francisco proper? Not often my little poisson, not often. So I am digging it in spite of my peeling skin thanks to the Belizean sun and the 15 spf, see it dawned on me that I was using 30 spf in Maui last year thus the differnce in tanning results. NOT that I sat out, laid out or stood out in the sun on purpose at ANY time, we just walked everywhere in San Perro Echao as opposed to driving everywhere in Maui (which is a necessity, I fear).
So I'm about to head outside and catch some lunchtime sunshine,albeit in the shade and I'll have my Paradise Gold broad spectrum 30 sunscreen with me. I have no idea how old this is or how effective it will be but at least I won't be out there nekkid!

* Olmec mask/head says "get back inside Mexican cracker woman!"