Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Bullet Points of Lfe

  • Friday the 9th of Nov I do in for an ultrasound and endovaginal to see if they can find a reason for my wonky cycle
  • Dr. Hilbert calls me at home on Tuesday the 13th and tells me that I have 2 fibroids and a cyst
  • I call her office the next day and ask for a copy of the results; they arrive in the mail a couple of days later
  • I make an appointment with Dr. Moy for Nov 26 to discuss options. I'm surprise on how rapido I can get in!
  • I make an appointment with Dr. Jacoby (just in case) but I have to wait until Jan 18! The woman es muy popular!
  • In the me also antime I'm asking everyone about their experience(s) with fibes andTELLING anyone who will listen that I have them. Don't plan to internalize any of this news. OUT WITH YOU, OUT!
  • Also visualizing the fibes getting small, smaller, smallest...until they are gone!!
  • I'll keep y'all posted
Cee the FIBROID KILLER