Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bunch of pictures

Beginning on Friday last and going up through yesterday.

This is the library branch I go to, I didn't realize they had that free standing mailbox!

What I paid for gas last Friday. You know what? I'd gladly give up my car if riding the bus were safer, cheaper, more reliable, cleaner, etc...

Windy Friday in San Francisco, hang on to your hat!

This is at the Ocean Beach Safeway facing North. The beach is, you guessed it West!

This is facing South, one of the San Francisco windmills, that works,
then doesn't, then does, then doesn't - right now it doesn't.

Sunday was spent on the deck. These are our neighbors locked out of their apartment. (At first we thought they were paying a visit to the folx living there)
The landlord finally came, we need to make friends with them.
We started with white...

...and ended with red.

Project clean closet - first stage: utter chaos!

This is what a "mission accomplished" really looks like!