Friday, January 28, 2011

More Art

Organized, disorganized, planed, unplanned, prepared, unprepared general chaos in a controlled setting abounds.
Did activate new atm, did lower credit although they didn't go as low as I wanted them to go - who is in control here? I'm just trying to prevent the crooks from getting their hands on my cash, you know? Like the last time. This is probably what's blocking the excitement I should be feeling about the forthcoming trip. The attempted fraud, the burglarizing of my account and identity. It all had a nice ending to it but the stress involved was not welcomed. You know what else? I didn't get much sympathy either, that bothered me. I need to get a painting to my Uncle T, he was the only one that asked me about my art, THE ONLY ONE - amazing, innit? My Aunt did comment about my painting I gave her a few years ago - that was sweet!
I have 3 weekends before the trip, this weekend I would like to find some sunglasses to take and leave there; already planning to leave old hiking boots there and maybe my flip flops - I definitely need to practice pack. (I hate leaf blowers) I wonder if I'll be a happy traveler with that rick steves bag I have, R has already tried it and likes it, I haven't - we'll we're taking the roller too so if I hate it perhaps I can trade, right?
My list of things: 1 board short, 1 bathing suit, 1 dress, 3 tanks, 1 convertible pant, 1 poncho, 1 white windbreaker, 1 kick back short, emily strange shirt (pj), 1 baseball cap, 3 bandanas, 1 flip flops, 1 amphibians, 1 hiking shoes (check in bag), chonis (10), brrrs (3), socks (4), 1 yoga shirt (plane), 1 yoga pant (plane), 1 Giants shirt (plane), another tank (plane), 1 spf shirt (plane), deep blue jacket (plane), keens w/socks (plane).
I like that list, will practice pack this Sunday mayhaps.