Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Adonde were you?

Hola mis pollitos!

You have to go visitar a www.mexicancracker.com so you can have un buen laugh and then wait in anticipation until I get off my pompi and produce some more content. Claro que si!

I just realized that I need to paint a new "El Mar" for the UCSF Art Show ya que the original "El Mar" will still be showing in Oakland. So I have to get cracking and do that y pronto!

Over the fin de semana I was in Sonoma checking out the wineries of Viansa and of La Gloria Ferrer. Gloria knocked our calcetas off, it was such a lovely place and the weather was just perfect, con sol but windy so we didn't roast. We were catching that nice buzz where you just want to stay and keep tomando sparkling wine...you know that peligroso zone? Of course you do, shut upate! We pulled the drinking plug a las cuatro and headed for la casa.

Of course we kept drinking...ay, y que?

C