Thursday, August 2, 2007

Quibo!

Summer, Summer, Summer! It's freezing out here in San Franciscolandia but that's the way it goes, ni modo, deja de quejarte y ponte la chamarra, pues.

The show continues with the best of this year, last year, the one before that, and the ones before that! Estupendo, I know.
My friend Robbert told me about these fabulosas chicas that you need to go check out, do it holmes!
Taco Chick and Salsa Girl. Te lo julio, my people are too funnny!

I still want to get a t-shirt or baseball cap that says either "mexican cracker" or "ghetto mexican". I think I'll get into less trouble if I get the "mexican cracker" dicho, no crees? Of course, someone is going to steal that idea from me, carajo. Just for el record, it's Thursday August, 2 del 2007. No me jodan, mamones!

Oh, and this is my favorite soccer player Kikin Fonseca. What really me hace mad is that I can't get all the games he plays on la tele. He plays for Los Tigres de Monterey and all we seem to be concentrating here are the pinche L.A. Galaxy games (or L.A. Fallacy as Paola likes to call them)! Mira que chistosa!

Ok I need to irme a la casa now, bueno, first I have to go to Walgreens and buys some Claritin for my marido and some cotton balls for me; it's part of the belleza thing.

Cuidense, mis pollitos