Friday, August 3, 2007

Llegamos a Viernes

Esta picture es de Maui, creo que it's never foggy there...



...ay mira que foggy it is outside, me dicen that it'll be close to 70 today, pero I don't believe them. I did bring some chanclas in case it does get warm, this way my toes won't be all calientes.

Tomorrow I'm going to see Glen from the Frames at Amoeba records in San Franciscolandia and the off to have a haircut with Kim at: Hair Shop - 90 Woodacre Dr -(415) 587-2399. If you need a haircut go see Kim, she is totalmente wonderful.

Saturday night is an eviction party at one of Rafael's clients' building. It's like a RENT situation where the owner of this commercial building is throwing everyone out. There is supposed to be a "freaky magician" dude there performing some gross trucos and cosas like that, should be algo interesante, no creen?
Ok mis pollitos, I have to call Walgreen porque I bought the wrong Claritin, que lata!