Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Listen to the Auctioneer

In Ambergris Caye there is going to be an auction to benefit one of their local elementary schools (the building of a computer lab), the event takes place on May 3rd and I'm donating this piece called May Flowers (Flores de Mayo), it's my first acrylic using the "smooshing" technique. "Smooshing", yeah, I think that's the official term!

So those of you in the luggage, hate to be a nagger, but mind the acrylics!!

So looking forward to the airport shuttle pick up at 3 am, actually just hoping I can fall asleep on the way to Houston and not be a complete wreck upon arrival at the final destination: San Pedro! (It's San Francisco - Houston - Belize City - San Pedro) Nothing a Belikin and some yummy food won't cure, right? Right!
I'll blog at ya when we get back, May 9th.
Besos,