Tuesday, April 15, 2008

More like GREAT granny panties!

Sometimes when I wear the Vicky Secret chonis (in Mexico we call underwear chonis – and the word is unisex by the way) with skirts I get the VPLs and interesting bumps and bulges (and not the sexy kind like those wild and crazy chech brothers, I’m the wrong sex to begin with so let’s not go down that path) so I needed to buy a couple of briefs that come waist high and have the normal leg openings, no thigh high cut this time around. I found a 3 pack of Fruit of the Loom for Her on sale and since the packet was sealed I took it on faith that by having the outside label read “Women’s brief, size 7” I’d be ok. Well, let me tell you when I went to wash the 3 chonis, my jaw hit the floor, these weren’t just granny panties, they were at least Great granny panties! Woooh! I never saw so much pink in one garment in my life, they’re massive yet I decided to proceed with the wash and see if they would shrink (a lot!). Alas, they didn’t, so I tried them on, funny mirror image looking back at me “You are NEVER wearing these to the gym” I told myself, it was almost as bad as seeing women in the gym in thongs getting ready to go work out, honestly, aren’t they afraid of slicing themselves in half??
I grabbed a skirt and pulled it on over the massive pink cotton wonder – hmmmm no panty lines, and you know what? They’re pretty comfortable, hmmmmm, yes, yes, as long as I keep them out of sight, put my gym shorts on UNDER my skirt before taking it off, I think me and my new, pink, Great granny chonis will get along just fine.