Thursday, April 26, 2012


There is an issue with the paper in the suite and I tell you it never ends. People state that they buy their own paper and thus refuse or are very hesitant to contribute paper for “community use.” So today I had to sort of put my foot down and send one person back to their PI for paper. It can’t swing both ways for these people, they can’t buy their own paper and then turn around and use the pool paper. It’s ridiculous that I have to monitor paper usage but until the chief puts his foot down and let’s everyone know that buying paper for specific projects is over and done with, I’ll have to be the paper natzi. I tell ya, it is so annoying. I don’t think the chief is going to do anything soon he’s sick and being pulled in a dozen different directions, ever since I read about the diagnosis it’s been a bit freaky. Freaky too with J’s diagnosis, which I never read and never asked C about it, wonder when that’s going to hit the proverbial fan. Oh, please let us get funded so everyone can exhale and just relax a bit.