Thursday, May 3, 2012

Lunch, swim outlet, sleeepy...

Salad bought at The View, not bad at all

Didn't go to lunch with Serene today, it rained and I'm a bit paranoid about what I put in my mouth since there really hasn't been any working out after last Monday. So it was a salad purchased at The View and the reading accompaniment was courtesy of the mini library that has sprouted here at work, Ask the Dust by John Fante. A story of a tortured, self-absorbed, self-loathing writer living in a run down apartment building in Los Angeles circa 1933. I was surprised to learn that a movie was made from this book with Salma Hayek as Camilla and Colin Farrell as Arturo Bandini (!) and Irishman playing an Italian American? Weird. I wonder if Colin pulls it off. Meh, I really don't have any interest in renting the movie. The book was a fast read, finished it in less than 24 hours but full of distasteful, suspicious, mean and dysfunctional characters, ick! I feel like I need to read a Wayne Dyer book just about now, you know, to balance things out!
C'mon order, get here tomorrow! Please!
Waiting for a package from SwimOutlet, I shouldn't have waited this long I know, if I don't get the items by tomorrow I'll be a sad little spud. Wah. I will get over it though, and it's no big deal, just need to keep somersizing and plan another trip where swimwear is involved.
The current color on my toe nails

Still recovering from the wine with D and S? Not sure but boy am I tired and sleepy. I need to go home and re-do the roots for the trip. It has to be tonight or tomorrow, I'm shooting for tonight. Oh, and I did get my pedicure, the color is one I had used before, ready? Live from New York, it's OPI clever these cosmetics namers, eh?