Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Bye bye Fibe!

I heard back from the interventional radiologist people and I've a consultation with them on Feb. 8, this is a pre-embolization consult so it looks like we're going fwd with that. I learned that they only do embolizations on Fridays so I've a "preferred date" set for March 7th, I was hoping to get in and out in February but unless someone cancels, March it is...I hope it doesn't go any further than that! Look people I have Belize in May, I need to recover, ya know?

By the way Dr. Jacoby not only is super fibroid doctor but an outstanding ObGyn as well, we sat together going over the images of my MRI and she pointed out the doomed fribroid to me - she told me she thought I was a good candidate for the embo and it appears that the IRs do as well...so away we go! I mean away goes the fibe!
Cee the Fibroid Killer