Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sleepily

There really isn't a reason, I mean I can use 2 to 3 hours more sleep per night, that's normal. It's just that I'm in the middle of some meeting minutes and I'm nodding out, zzzzz, harshness. The good news for today is that I found my stones that only yesterday I had given up for lost. The bonus is whilst looking for them I found $6 in my purse, whooooo hooooo!
Oh, have you heard about Pandora.com? Great music listening site, their tag is "radio from the Music Genome Project" sounds a little bit like the Darma Project from LOST! Actually, I just have LOST on the brain since the premiere is this Thursday and my neighbors are coming up to watch it with Rafael and I, a little bit of wine, cheese, veggies and LOST, come over, you guys!
I'm a quarter way into Order of the Phoenix and after I'm done with it I need to stop because I want to see the movie (Blood Prince) before I read the book, it's in production innit? Something to look into...I love Alan Rickman. Did you see him in Snow Cake?
I realize I'm rambling, I just need to jump start my brain for all it wants to do is shut down and dream...good thing I'm running across the street to the gym at lunch so I can get some oxygen into my zombiesque body, although what I really want is chocolate, oooh, and I'm NOT even PMSing!
Right, just got an email from the boss, I have to find an email for this guy named John Taurus, man, that sounds so made up!