Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Mucho Tiempo



Si much time has passed since we last saw each other, pero here I am...was anyone asking "Adonde were you?" Porque if they were they stole that from me, büey! Pá que sepas.
Bueno, LA estuvo very nice, the weather was calientito and there was even a day when Rafael y yo were outside in the patio IN shorts and chanclas reading our books and watching hawks and garzas fly by. No lie, you guys there was an egret hanging out on the roof of one of the vecinos house and we were in shock.
Highlights of the trip: Mom, Dad and MIL and Pepito, Carlos, Michael, tamales, warm sun, cousins, 2nd cousins, catch phrase, parking spaces, wine tasting with Michael, warm bed, late night tv, 2 bathrooms, ghost stories from the neighbor, egret, hawks, parrots, squirrels and other critters. Oh and a pretty drive to and from LA, so no me estoy quejando, te fijas?
MRI on the 18th, still on schedule and I've already sorted out the stuff with the seguro. Tuvimos a really bad tormenta on Friday the 4th, por suerte I had the day off en honor de my birthday which of course you know was on el tres de Enero. Luckily we didn't loose electricity and had no floods...though Helen's threshold is still leaking. Alex eres un flojo, bueno para nada! Pero how do I really feel? Ha, que graciosa!
Se cuidan.
Cee, la Asesina de Fibromas!