Friday, January 25, 2008

Raining cats and owls

It hasn't stopped since last night, I hope the drought fears have finally been put to bed and that the concerns now turn towards identifying who is TRULY in charge of building the ark...man-oh- manishevitz!
So despite the rain I had to shuttle hop and go to a different campus for a workshop, I didn't want to go, I was crampy, clotty, grumpy and loaded down with too much crap: umbrella,long rain coat, note book, purse, ugh, not a happy witchy...anyway I was half an hour late because I couldn't find the conference room! Never mind them changing the blasted room at the last minute which I only found out by glancing at a flier posted some what close to the door of the old room, Jesus H. tap dancing Christ do you want people to come to this workshop, or not? Right, so finally inside I had to grab an oatmeal cookie because well, I was grumpy and I thought it would cheer me up, it did, good call you guys!
The workshop ended and I was putting my big ol' coat back on I glanced at the screen, the computer they were using was being turned off and it was shutting down all of its programs. Suddenly the screen saver picture popped up: DRAGONFLY!! A big beautiful blue dragonfly was giving me the peace sign and telling me to chill, brujita, chill!